WHAT KINDS OF PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED
Depending on the services you use, the types of information we collect from you, your lender, attorney, real estate broker, public records or from other sources include:• Information received from you on applications or other forms, such as your name, address, social security number, tax id number, asset information and income information.
• Information received from you through our internet websites, such as your name, address, social security number, tax id number, asset information and income information.
• Information about your specific transaction, including information about the real property you bought, refinanced or sold, such as address, cost, existing liens, easement, other title information and deeds.
• Information from closing, escrow, settlement or mortgage lending services or mortgage loan servicing, such as social security number, as well as third party information including property appraisals, credit reports, loan applications, surveys, property tax information, escrow balances, account balances, payment history and credit card information.
• Information received from consumer or other reporting agencies and publicly recorded documents.
DISCLOSURE AND USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may provide your personal information, (excluding information we receive from consumer or other credit reporting agencies), to various individuals and or companies, as permitted by law, without obtaining your prior authorization, to provide you with the services, products and insurance that you, your attorney, your lender or real estate broker requested.
DISCLOSURE MAY INCLUDE, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE FOLLOWING:
• We disclose this information to any affiliates, unrelated companies, insurance agents, brokers, government agencies, law enforcement agencies, as permitted by law, to carry out and service your transaction.
• We disclose this information to insurance agents, brokers, representatives or others to provide you with services you requested, and to enable us to detect or prevent criminal activity, fraud, material misrepresentation, or nondisclosure in connection with an insurance transaction.
• We disclose this information to third party contractors or other service providers for determining your eligibility for an insurance benefit or payment and/or providing you with services you have requested.
• We disclose this information to lenders, lien holders, judgment creditors, or other parties claiming an encumbrance or an interest in title whose claim or interest must be determined, settled, paid or released prior to a title or escrow closing.
• We disclose this information to others we believe, in good faith, that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with any laws, or to comply with judicial proceedings, court orders or legal process.
PROTECTION, SECURITY AND CONFIDENTTIALITY OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
ACCESS, CORRECTION, AMENDMENT OR DELETION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
As required by applicable law, we will provide you the right to access your personal information, under certain circumstances to find out to whom your personal information has been disclosed and request correction or deletion of your personal information. HOWEVER, Timios’ current policy is to maintain customer’s personal information for no less than your state’s required record retention requirements.
Our website includes but does not require the use of “cookies” (small data files associated with your preferred browser and stored on your computing device) on to help enhance your experience.
For your protection all requests must be made in writing with your notarized signature, to establish identity. Where permitted by law, we may charge a reasonable fee to cover costs incurred in responding to such requests. Please send requests to:
Attn: Tim Splane
5716 Corsa Ave., #102
Westlake Village, CA 91362