Effective: December 1, 2019
ACKNOWLEDGEMENT AND CONSENT
PLEASE READ THIS PRIVACY NOTICE CAREFULLY. BY SUBMITTING PERSONAL INFORMATION AND NON-PERSONAL INFORMATION
AND USING OUR APPLICATIONS, WEBSITES, AND/OR PRODUCTS, OR BY COMMUNICATING WITH US IN ANY MANNER, YOU REPRESENT THAT YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTOOD
THIS PRIVACY NOTICE. TIMIOS MAY CHANGE THIS PRIVACY NOTICE AT ANY TIME. EACH TIME YOU PROVIDE INFORMATION TO TIMIOS FOLLOWING ANY AMENDMENT TO
THIS PRIVACY NOTICE, YOUR PROVISION OF INFORMATION TO TIMIOS WILL SIGNIFY YOUR ASSENT AND ACCEPTANCE TO THE TERMS OF THE REVISED PRIVACY NOTICE
FOR ALL PREVIOUSLY COLLECTED INFORMATION AND ANY INFORMATION COLLECTED FROM YOU IN THE FUTURE.
This Privacy Notice describes how Timios Holdings Corp. and its subsidiaries (together referred to as “Timios,” “we,”
“us,” or “our”) collect, use, store, and share your information. This Privacy Notice applies to information we receive
from or about you: (1) when you access or use our mobile applications (“Applications”), websites (“Websites”), or products
and/or services (“Products”); (2) when you communicate with us in any manner, including by email, telephone, and in person; and (3)
from third party sources.
Types of Information that Timios collects
Depending upon the applications, websites, or products you access or use, the nature of your communications with us, and the applicable laws, we
may collect both personal and non-personal information about and from you.
Personal information is non-public information that can be used to directly or indirectly identify or contact you. Examples of categories of personal
information include, but may not be limited to:
• Name, alias, or social media handle
• Date of birth
• Account name and/or account number
• Social security number
• Driver's license number, passport number or state identification number
• Bank account, account balance, credit card number, loan application and credit report
• Other personal information necessary to provide products and services to you
Non-personal information is any other type of information. Examples of non-personal information include, but may not be limited to:
• Publicly available information
• Browser type, version and settings
• Browser plug-in types and versions
• Internet Protocol (IP) address, operating systems and platform
• Device type and operating information
• Browsing history on the Timios website
How does Timios collect your information?
We collect your information in several ways:
• Timios may collect information from you when you access or use our Applications, Websites, or Products, or when you communicate with us in any
manner. Examples may include, but are not limited to:
• Information you provide by filling forms on our Applications and/or Websites, including information provided at the time of registering for any
Product or event, posting material or requesting further services or information;
• Information you provide when you report a problem with our Applications or Websites;
• Records and copies of your correspondence (e.g., email address) if you contact us;
• Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete; and
• Details of transactions you carry out through our Applications, Websites, and the fulfillment of your orders.
• Timios may also collect information from third parties, including business partners and subsidiaries, including but not limited to information
from public sources, including local, state, and federal government agencies and departments.
• Cookies. When you visit a Timios website, a cookie may be sent to your computer. A cookie is a small piece of data that is sent to your
internet browser from a web server and stored on your computer’s hard drive. Information gathered using cookies assists Timios with improving your
user experience. You can choose whether or not to accept cookies by changing your internet browser settings.
How does Timios use your personal information?
Timios may use your personal information in variety of ways, including but not limited to:
• Provide the Applications and Websites to you
• Provide the Products you have requested
• Fulfill a transaction you requested or service your policy
• Handle a claim
• Create and manage your account
• Respond to your requests, feedback, or inquiries
• Comply with laws, regulations, and our policies
Does Timios share your personal information?
Timios does not sell your personal information. However, Timios may share your personal information with subsidiaries and unaffiliated third parties
in the following situations:
• To subsidiaries. Timios may disclose your personal information to subsidiaries and affiliates to further facilitate your use of our Applications,
Websites, and Products.
• To service providers. Timios may disclose your personal information to third-party vendors and partners who complete transactions or perform
services on our behalf. Examples of these service providers may include, but are not limited to credit or debit card processors, auditors, etc.
• For legal purposes. Timios may disclose your personal information to satisfy any law, regulation, legal process, governmental request, or where
we have a good faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to comply with legal process or
The law does not require your prior authorization and does not allow you to restrict the disclosures described above. Further, Timios may disclose
your information to third parties for whom you have provided authorization or consent to make such disclosure. Timios does not otherwise share
your personal information, except as required or permitted by law. If you have any questions about how Timios shares your personal information,
you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How does Timios store and protect your information?
The security of your personal information is important to us. That is why we take commercially reasonable steps to make sure your personal
information is protected. We will maintain commercially reasonable technical, organizational, and physical safeguards, consistent with applicable
law, to protect your personal information.
How long is your information retained?
Timios may retain your personal information for as long as necessary in accordance with the purpose for which it was collected, our business needs,
and our legal and regulatory obligations. These obligations do vary by state. Timios may store some personal information indefinitely, including
the period after which your relationship with us has ended. If we dispose of your personal information, Timios will do so in a way that is secure
and in compliance with our legal and regulatory obligations.
Timios provides you the ability to exercise certain options regarding our collection, use, storage, and sharing of your personal information. In
accordance with applicable law, you may correct or update your personal information.
If you do not want Timios to share your information with our subsidiaries, you may send an “opt out” request by email, phone, or
physical mail as directed at the end of this Privacy Notice. It is entirely your decision as to whether you want to submit your personal
information or non-personal information to Timios. However, if you elect not to submit personal information and non-personal information to
Timios, we may not be able to provide certain services or products to you.
Disclosure to certain residents of certain states
California Residents: Timios will not share your personal information with nonaffiliated third parties, except as permitted by California law.
Nevada Residents: You may be placed on Timios’ internal Do Not Call List by calling (800) 409-5112 or by contacting Timios via the information set
forth at the end of this Privacy Notice. Also, Nevada law requires that we also provide you with the following contact information: Bureau of
Consumer Protection, Office of the Nevada Attorney General, 555 E. Washington St., Suite 3900, Las Vegas, NV 89101; Phone number: (702) 486-3132;
Vermont Residents: Timios will not disclose information about you creditworthiness to our affiliates and will not disclose your personal information,
financial information, credit report, or health information to nonaffiliated third parties to market to you, other than as permitted by Vermont law,
unless you authorize Timios to make those disclosures.
Links to Other Sites
The Timios websites may contain links to other websites. Timios is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of any of those other
Timios applications, websites and products are not intended for children under the age of 18. Timios does not knowingly collect personal information
from children for any reason.
Changes to the Privacy Notice
Timios may change this Privacy Notice from time to time. Any and all changes to this Privacy Notice will be reflected on this page. The effective
date will be stated at the top of this Privacy Notice. Unless stated otherwise, our current Privacy Notice applies to all information that we
have about you. You should regularly check this page for any changes to this Privacy Notice.
YOUR CONTINUED USE, ACCESS, OR INTERACTION WITH THE APPLICATIONS, WEBSITES, OR PRODUCTS, OR YOUR CONTINUED
COMMUNICATIONS WITH US AFTER THE UPDATED PRIVACY NOTICE HAS BEEN POSTED WILL REPRESENT THAT YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTOOD THIS PRIVACY
Accessing and correcting information; Contact us
Should you have any questions, would like to access or correct your personal information, or would like to opt-out of information sharing, send
your requests via email to email@example.com. You may also contact Timios by phone at (800) 409-5112
or by mail to:
Timios Holdings Corp.
Attn: General Counsel
5716 Corsa Ave., #102
Westlake Village, CA 91362