First Steps to Buying Your Home
- Identify the city or neighborhood where you would like to live.
- Obtain a list of comparable sales in the area you’ve chosen. Your nearest Timios Title will be happy to provide this information for you, no
- Determine the amount of money you are able to put down.
- Obtain a prequalification letter from a reputable lender. Not sure which lender to choose? Timios Title works with some of the most trusted
and reputable mortgage lenders in the country.
- Visit your local Timios Title Company! Unlike other title and escrow companies, we are dedicated to helping you understand the closing process
and what to expect from start to finish.
Timios Title is here to help every step along the way. Our goal is to make you feel as comfortable and knowledgeable as possible while you are purchasing your
home. Please visit us at one of our local retail offices, or give us a call at (800) 377-8019
for your first consultation, free of charge.
If you would like a Timios Expert to give you a call, please fill out the form below and we will get back to you within 48 hours.
Your information is 100% secure and protected.
Escrow Life Cycle