Trevor Stoffer, Chief Executive Officer and Director
- Mr. Stoffer serves as the Chief Executive Officer of Timios and has served as a Director since October 2, 2012. As CEO, Mr. Stoffer has responsibility for all operations of Timios and its subsidiaries.
- Mr. Stoffer founded and serves as President and CEO of Timios, Inc., a wholly-owned, indirect subsidiary of the Company.
- Mr. Stoffer brings over 15 years of experience in the title insurance industry with executive positions in all facets, including finance, operations, and technology.
- Mr. Stoffer holds a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration from the University of California, Chico.
Raymond B. Davison, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer
- Mr. Davison serves as the Chief Financial Officer for Timios and is one of the original founders of Timios.
- As CFO, Mr. Davison has responsibility for accounting, finance, human resources, legal and ancillary products within Timios.
- Mr. Davison brings over 20 years of experience in the financial services and title insurance industries with multiple executive positions in finance.
- Mr. Davison holds an MBA from the University of Redlands.
Timothy M. Splane, Executive Vice President and General Counsel
- Mr. Splane serves as the General Counsel for Timios and has responsibility for all legal and compliance matters throughout the company including licensing and regulatory changes.
- Mr. Splane brings over 12 years of experience in the title insurance and settlement services industry, with multiple executive positions in compliance and legal, as well as experience as a practicing attorney.
- Mr. Splane holds a Bachelor’s of Science Degree with honors from the University of Utah and a J.D. from Duquesne University.
Leonard P. Splane, Executive Vice President of Sales
- Mr. Splane serves as the EVP of Sales and has direct responsibility for all sales teams and efforts across Timios.
- Mr. Splane brings over 20 years of experience in the real estate services industry where he has held multiple sales leadership and executive roles.
- Mr. Splane holds a BSBA from Slippery Rock University.
Doris Tong, Senior Vice President of People
- Ms. Tong serves as the SVP of People and oversees People Operations and Culture at Timios.
- Ms. Tong has 20+ years of experience with Talent Acquisition and management in Silicon Valley, having previously served in senior roles at LinkedIn and other medium and large businesses.
- Ms. Tong is responsible for developing and scaling Timios’ talent strategy around attraction, engagement, and retention. She is very skilled at building teams and people to impact the company’s bottom line.
- Ms. Tong holds a BA from Santa Clara University.
Joseph Montag, Senior Vice President of Closing Operations
- Mr. Montag serves as the SVP of Closing Operations for Timios and is responsible for all closing operations and teams across the company.
- Mr. Montag brings over 14 years of experience in the title insurance industry specializing in central processing of national business and has lead teams servicing the largest lenders in the country.
- Mr. Montag is one of the original employees of Timios Inc and has overseen annual operational growth of 55% since 2008.
Matthew Hall, Senior Vice President of Title Operations
- Mr. Hall serves as the SVP of Title Operations for Timios and is responsible for all title operations and teams across the company.
- Mr. Hall brings over 10 years of experience in the title insurance industry and has held multiple leadership roles specializing in title operations and is one of the original employees of Timios, Inc..
- Mr. Hall holds a Bachelor’s of Science Degree in Political Science from California Lutheran University.
Dominic "Dom" Janero, Senior Vice President of Appraisal Operations
- Mr. Janero serves as the SVP of Appraisal Operations, and has full responsibility for all of Timios’ appraisal management operations.
- Mr. Janero brings over 10 years of experience in real estate services, and has serviced several of the largest lenders in the nation.
- Mr. Janero holds a Bachelor’s of Science in Management from Robert Morris University
Richard Thomas, President of Timios Title, a California Corporation (formerly Glenn County Title)
- Mr. Thomas serves as President of Timios Title, a California Corporation and is responsible for retail title and settlement operations across the company.
- Mr. Thomas was the owner and president of Timios Title, previously known as Glenn County Title Company, prior to being purchased by Timios in June of 2013.
- Mr. Thomas brings over 25 years of experience in the title industry previously holding leadership roles for several national and regional title companies.
Yutaka Sarumaru, Senior Vice President of Technology
- Mr. Sarumaru serves as the SVP of Technology for Timios and is responsible for all Information Technology operations and teams across the company.
- Mr. Sarumaru brings over 10 years of experience in the title insurance industry specializing in designing and developing differentiating applications and integrations.
- Mr. Sarumaru holds a Master’s Degree in Computer Science from UCLA.
Ross English, Senior Vice President of Corporate Development
- Mr. English serves as the SVP of Corporate Development for Timios and is responsible for investor relations, mergers & acquisitions, operational controls, financial forecasting, corporate wide efficiency and strategic efforts.
- Mr. English brings over 14 years of experience in the title insurance and financial services industries where he has held multiple leadership roles in technology, M&A, accounting, finance, and strategy for both Fortune 100 and medium sized companies.
- Mr. English holds a Bachelor’s of Science Degree in International Business from Pepperdine University.